PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, carbon neutral, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all... ...and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this planet great, [not to imply that this planet is necessarily greater than any other planet or is the only planet in the known or unknown universe], and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTABILITY:
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal and is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him/it's self or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
1.gif

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, from a Limited Liability Character.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I have realized that I was so wrong eco man. I will spend the next hour on Huffingtonpost and listen to CNN to get me back in line.
Happy appropriate seasonal greeting to all.

economistandfisherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 11, 2018
on Huffingtonpost and listen to CNN to get me back in line
Ahhh, the centerpieces of the RSN Network (Real Snowflake News Network) :rofl:
But let's not bring politics into this discussion, it's a pipe forum for god's sake! :puffpipe:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I just want to know how you got the picture of the Board of Directors of Standard Tobacco of PA. That is a very closely guarded secret and our board meetings are almost akin to masonic rituals! Its like the secret ingredient for War Horse Bar is similar to the formula for Coca Cola and known to only one individual and is never written down. That being said if you bribe Jim Inks with several pounds of a quality blend he will probably tell you whats not in a War Horse Bar. :rofl:

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Merry Christmas to You and Your beloved ones where-ever they might be as of today,truly outstandingly created wishing card', at your permit,I'd happy to copy it for my future use.
Best Greets, Paul

(15f..with truckloads of snow,never expected,)

Status
Not open for further replies.