PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxPapaPuff

Lurker
Mar 28, 2021
Houston, Tx
TxPapaPuff here,

Been a "Brother of the Bowl" for just over 40 yrs. Started with the ever so faithful Dr Grabow's, and began a most personal journey down the Briar path.
The next chapter was written with some fine custom "one-of-a-kind" selects from Tim West, a Peterson, and then I discovered Eric Nording's awesome handiwork. One of my 3 church wardens is an absolute prized Nording.
In the past 15 yrs or so, I started my Meerschaum chapter, and what an adventure that is turning out to be.
I appreciate being accepted with You all here, and look forward to some good time to be spent with new friends.

Attachments

• 4509.jpg
    4509.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 7
  • My Briar Collection.jpg
    My Briar Collection.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 7

garywlee

Lurker
Dec 5, 2020
Woodbridge, VA
Greetings from Northern Virginia! Where bouts in East Texas? I'm originally from the Beaumont area. Settled in Virginia after I retired from the Coast Guard due to kids put down roots and I was unable to pull up ours cause the wife said isn't happening when I looked at moving back to South East Texas. Oh well, life goes on....

Welcome aboard, I'm a newbie here as well and lots of great folks I've met here.

Cheers

Reactions: TxPapaPuff

TxPapaPuff

Lurker
Mar 28, 2021
Houston, Tx
Greetings from Northern Virginia! Where bouts in East Texas? I'm originally from the Beaumont area. Settled in Virginia after I retired from the Coast Guard due to kids put down roots and I was unable to pull up ours cause the wife said isn't happening when I looked at moving back to South East Texas. Oh well, life goes on....

Welcome aboard, I'm a newbie here as well and lots of great folks I've met here.

Cheers
Gary, my roots are in and around Angelina and Trinity County, deep in the heart of the Piney Woods.puffy.gif

Reactions: garywlee

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
TxPapaPuff here,

Been a "Brother of the Bowl" for just over 40 yrs. Started with the ever so faithful Dr Grabow's, and began a most personal journey down the Briar path.
The next chapter was written with some fine custom "one-of-a-kind" selects from Tim West, a Peterson, and then I discovered Eric Nording's awesome handiwork. One of my 3 church wardens is an absolute prized Nording.
In the past 15 yrs or so, I started my Meerschaum chapter, and what an adventure that is turning out to be.
I appreciate being accepted with You all here, and look forward to some good time to be spent with new friends.
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: TxPapaPuff
Status
Not open for further replies.