PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Well, I joined this forum and began participating in conversation with you fine folk exactly a year ago today. I also began cellaring tobacco on the same day, with the receipt of an order from P & C. I did my first cellar inventory last night and found that I've cellared about 11.5 lbs in the past year, in addition to the dozens of jars that are in current rotation. Now, I know that's not exactly chasingembers level cellaring, but I must say I am pretty pleased with my stash. Please don't tell my wife!

I'd like to thank Kevin for creating this platform, and all of you for creating the community that can be found here. Before I signed on here, it had been many years since I was regularly active on an internet message board, and I have to say that this is the best, most respectful, most helpful forum in which I have ever participated, in any hobby. You all rock (Well, most of you. ;))!

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Well, I joined this forum and began participating in conversation with you fine folk exactly a year ago today. I also began cellaring tobacco on the same day, with the receipt of an order from P & C. I did my first cellar inventory last night and found that I've cellared about 11.5 lbs in the past year, in addition to the dozens of jars that are in current rotation. Now, I know that's not exactly chasingembers level cellaring, but I must say I am pretty pleased with my stash. Please don't tell my wife!

I'd like to thank Kevin for creating this platform, and all of you for creating the community that can be found here. Before I signed on here, it had been many years since I was regularly active on an internet message board, and I have to say that this is the best, most respectful, most helpful forum in which I have ever participated, in any hobby. You all rock (Well, most of you. ;))!
I KNOW YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ME SO THANKS lol

I joined apparently 2 days after you. haha

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Congratulations on the year! Pipes Magazine is an anomaly on the web, with actual occasional moments of sound mind and generosity, along with much else. While the rest of the web goes happily to hell, sadly. Eleven pounds??? That would take me through my 124th birthday. Let the FDA do what it will.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Wow. I figured with all your posts you had to have been here for years, or that you were an artificially-created bot meant to create drama and sow chaos with statements such as “marlin flake sucks.” ?
I suppose some of us are more verbose than others.
no.. I'm a bot.