PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Well its that time of year again. The day you celebrate Independence from Great Britain and your great journey to American exceptionalism and all that good stuff. I wish one and all a safe and happy celebration. On the other hand I will be sulking over the loss of the colonies and reminding @halfdan that the red coat army really messed in 1776 due to smoking Clan in their pipes! Happy 4th July everyone!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Thank you condor', and happy 4th to everyone celebrating. We've been hearing early fireworks all week, the little ones sold at stands in the Walmart parking lot. We've been seeing ads for those wrap-up vests for dogs and cats who freak out hearing fireworks. My cats over the years have always noticed the sound, wanted some reassurance, but then followed our cue when we reassured them. My late wife's folks had a big dog who got so excited he dove out of a second story screened window, but didn't hurt himself somehow. Tough old bird despite himself.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Well its that time of year again. The day you celebrate Independence from Great Britain and your great journey to American exceptionalism and all that good stuff. I wish one and all a safe and happy celebration. On the other hand I will be sulking over the loss of the colonies and reminding @halfdan that the red coat army really messed in 1776 due to smoking Clan in their pipes! Happy 4th July everyone!
Think of it this way, mate. Lost a colony, but gained the greatest ally ever! Happy Independence Day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.