PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Can't believe no one has commented on the bulk sale now going on at P&C. Got their mag today in the mail and they have blends on sale for as low as 68¢ an ounce!
Lane as low as $1.62 an ounce.

Dunhill as low as $2.73 an ounce.

Russ' Blends as low as $1.84 an ounce.

Balkan Supreme as low as $1.85 an ounce.

H&H as low as $1.96/ounce.

Pete Stokkebye as cheap as $1.55 an ounce!

Sutliff down to $1.40.

C&D down to $1.94.

Mac Baren as low as $1.71, and others.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
So..... is part of the Bulk Up plan to start lifting weights after you order and then Shazam!!! Three months later when your order arrives you have biceps big enough to lift your massive order??

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
I know. But I really haven't had much issue with orders from P&C, and if I do, they fix whatever it is that I end up coming out even further ahead. Life is too short to be impatient.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
In fairness, ordered from P&C this week on Tuesday, arrived at my front door in NY on Thursday. :puffpipe:

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
That and scotch made me do it.
I knew there had to be a reason. :mrgreen:
Speaking of scotch, I think there is a little whiskey and tobacco in my future as well.
Oh and BTW, I didn't mean to imply that I AM bulking up! I have more tobacco already than I know what to do with. I hope I smoke it all. I just wanted to use the word happy in there somehow. Screwing with the mods. :mrgreen: I was tempted to call it 'I'm Happy Again!' but decided it would not be fair to torment those good people who are so kind as to create this forum for us to all meet and share ideas.
I just thought some might want to take advantage of the sale.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Then Duane you ought to be pretty well charred by now with a fine white ash and cake lining on the inside! :puffy:
P&C just calls that "Customer Seasoning." :mrgreen:

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
No, they would fail to pack it well and by the time it arrived, all the ash would have shaken out and all you'd get is the empty box.

Status
Not open for further replies.