PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Forgive me if I've already posted this question, but I don't remember getting an answer and I am still curious. Anyone know what happened to Dan Tobacco's Hamborger Veermaster? I love that stuff and it seems to have not been in stock anywhere over the past 6 mo. to a year.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I haven't seen it available online anywhere, ever. I've tried it though and understand why, though. It is a gooooood VA! Does anyone know if they are still even manufacturing it?
-Jason

sajgre

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2010
It is still available in Dan Pipe. I just received 10 tins. On their site you can order it to USA as well

7,7€ for 50g tin or

31,8€ for 250g

but the shipping is 27€

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
That's good to know! I had heard it was a loss of distributor problem, but I'm seeing other Dan blends available, just not HV. I do hope it returns soon as it's my all time favorite VA blend.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Right on. Thanks for that tip. I am assuming they will ship to Canada. I will gladly pay the shipping and order up a dozen tins just to make sure I have it on hand at all times. That stuff is like heroin to me.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Right on. Thanks for that tip. I am assuming they will ship to Canada. I will gladly pay the shipping and order up a dozen tins just to make sure I have it on hand at all times. That stuff is like heroin to me.
I heard that! HV is so good, maybe it is illegal here now to own it! :wink:

buzkirk

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 14, 2009
Humboldt Tn.
Dang sorry to hear it's scarce, just looked and only have 2 tins from 3/09 left in my stash.

HV is some good baccy !
Tom

nobail

Might Stick Around
Dec 26, 2011
Oregon
I ordered two 8 oz sealed bags and paid the shipping from Dan Tobacco. Their site is only in German but their help file is good for the terms used in their online forms. It took about two weeks to get delivered in Oregon.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
That's why it pays to have good friends from every corner of the world. I know a few Germans and Belgians that would be happy to make the order for me ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.