PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I'm actually planning on a commode shaped urn for my cremation entirely for the reaction it will get at the memorial.?

I like your thinking. I am trying to decide between two different ways to go at the memorial.

1. is to run me underneath the glazing machine at Krispy Kreme donuts and have my survivors record how many times they hear "Man, he looks good!"
2. The other option is to make a large polish canon like we used to make when we were kids and blasting my ashes out of the church while "Time to Say Goodbye" by Andre Bocelli and Sarah Brightman plays (For those that aren't familiar, a polish canon is made by cutting the bottoms out of old tennis ball tubes (except the very bottom one) and taping them together. Then you poke a hole near the bottom, squirt in a good amount of lighter fluid, drop a tennis ball or other projectiles in and then light a wick to blast them out of the end)

• Haha
Reactions: Chasing Embers

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I like your thinking. I am trying to decide between two different ways to go at the memorial.

1. is to run me underneath the glazing machine at Krispy Kreme donuts and have my survivors record how many times they hear "Man, he looks good!"
2. The other option is to make a large polish canon like we used to make when we were kids and blasting my ashes out of the church while "Time to Say Goodbye" by Andre Bocelli and Sarah Brightman plays (For those that aren't familiar, a polish canon is made by cutting the bottoms out of old tennis ball tubes (except the very bottom one) and taping them together. Then you poke a hole near the bottom, squirt in a good amount of lighter fluid, drop a tennis ball or other projectiles in and then light a wick to blast them out of the end)
I vote for option #2. Andre Bocelli and Sarah Brightman adds a little class.

Reactions: Chasing Embers