PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Very impressive! Waiting for the finished product.
I'm a bit of a masochist. Once it gets here I won't open it until Halloween. Not terrible considering Bruce Weaver made me a Christmas pipe back in 2016 and it arrived in May. It became sort of a forum joke and ended in a countdown on Christmas Eve when I finally put fire to it as the clock rolled over to Christmas. The Santa pipes are a different story. They aren't Christmas pipes exactly. I sent Jason a story about Santa's daily life and work and I task him to make the pipe that Santa would smoke during that time. Not being a Christmas pipe means I get to smoke them as soon as they arrive!?

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I'm a bit of a masochist. Once it gets here I won't open it until Halloween. Not terrible considering Bruce Weaver made me a Christmas pipe back in 2016 and it arrived in May. It became sort of a forum joke and ended in a countdown on Christmas Eve when I finally put fire to it as the clock rolled over to Christmas. The Santa pipes are a different story. They aren't Christmas pipes exactly. I sent Jason a story about Santa's daily life and work and I task him to make the pipe that Santa would smoke during that time. Not being a Christmas pipe means I get to smoke them as soon as they arrive!?
I'd like to see a photo of that pipe.