PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bayuvarian

Lurker
Jun 21, 2022
Germany, Bavaria, near Munich
hello from Bavaria!

nice to meet you all! I lit my first pipe around 20 years ago in my 20s. we had always an on-off-relationship, and too often my choice fell on smoking cigars instead. well, now again, the pipe it is. and I enjoy it, very much, it is a like close friend you have not talked to for a long time, but still feel familiar when you finally see again each other.

I have a couple of pipes, not too expensive, but also not cheap ones. my tobaccos are well aged, as I still have some of the very beginning. sometimes opened - i need to check if they are still smokable - but there should also be some closed ones.

and again, for so many times, I'm an absolute beginner dealing with the basics. your support here already helped me a lot - what an epiphany the breath method was!

Best regards / servus
Sebastian

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
hello from Bavaria!

nice to meet you all! I lit my first pipe around 20 years ago in my 20s. we had always an on-off-relationship, and too often my choice fell on smoking cigars instead. well, now again, the pipe it is. and I enjoy it, very much, it is a like close friend you have not talked to for a long time, but still feel familiar when you finally see again each other.

I have a couple of pipes, not too expensive, but also not cheap ones. my tobaccos are well aged, as I still have some of the very beginning. sometimes opened - i need to check if they are still smokable - but there should also be some closed ones.

and again, for so many times, I'm an absolute beginner dealing with the basics. your support here already helped me a lot - what an epiphany the breath method was!

Best regards / servus
Sebastian
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: bayuvarian