PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

TheChadPiper

Lurker
Jun 7, 2022
Title edited. Please read Rule 9. .....And another welcome!
:)

Chad is my name, piping is my game.

Sky high T levels - from a strict diet OF vegetarians.

Daily:

Meat
Mating
Manliness
Muscle Building
Mocking memes
Making every piping moment count

Death to all communists, gun-grabbers and woke weirdos. The Pipe Reich will rise to power!

...I retire to my mountain lair and shall read replies with a gnarly cob in one corner of my mouth...and the hint of a shit-eating grin twisting the other.

TheChadPiper

Last edited by a moderator:

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Chad is my name, piping is my game.

Sky high T levels - from a strict diet OF vegetarians.

Daily:

Meat
Mating
Manliness
Muscle Building
Mocking memes
Making every piping moment count

Death to all communists, gun-grabbers and woke weirdos. The Pipe Reich will rise to power!

...I retire to my mountain lair and shall read replies with a gnarly cob in one corner of my mouth...and the hint of a shit-eating grin twisting the other.

TheChadPiper
Welcome from Virginia

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
I retire to my mountain lair and shall read replies with a gnarly cob in one corner of my mouth...and the hint of a shit-eating grin twisting the other.
What part of B.C. are you in?

Only asking because I've been requested for a project to a place that looks like it may have a lair or two.

I used to travel the province by helicopter for work, to places where you could count human visitors in the past 1000 years on one hand (usually just the pilot and myself goofing off).

Occasionally we were surprised, and met up with some backwoods folk that seem a lot like you.

That's usually when I instructed the pilot to keep the rotors going. Sometimes the mountain men wanted news, sometimes it was worse than meeting a grizz with a kill. You never could tell until you were too close.

Glad you're out there keeping it real, with an internet connection to boot!

Keep your stick on the ice...

p.s. If you're in the flight plan, maybe I can drop you a package from above. Wouldn't want you getting squirrely out there!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hi, Chad, hope you hang around!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.