PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Thanks for the good followup, Mike. It's here, and may have been for several days. (Wife puts things where she thinks I'll find them, but no. And she's been away for a few days.)
But, man was it wet! 94% RH.....Shoulda told ya I like it dry.... Again, can't wait to smoke some tomorrow, and again, thanks.

wasnsfisher

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 28, 2017
Same happened to me mate. Thousands of post gone because of some sort of error. I was NSfisher, with a parrot on my shoulder. Had to start all over again so now i just lurk once in a while. Did i recieve an apology or even an acknowledement? No. It sucks starting on bottom again

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Same happened to me mate. Thousands of post gone because of some sort of error. I was NSfisher, with a parrot on my shoulder. Had to start all over again so now i just lurk once in a while. Did i recieve an apology or even an acknowledement? No. It sucks starting on bottom again
Hey Guys an Gals. It has been a few years since I've been here. Used to be nsfisher. I couldn't remember my password and my email changed so i had to re-apply. Thanks Kevin for accepting me again. Hope to chat with ya'll soon.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/hey-yall-its-been-awhile#post-1146445

wasnsfisher

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 28, 2017
I don't know if i remember starchat mate. and yes, with much sadness we had to put Lucy (parrot) down. She got Fatty Liver Disease. Was quite heart breaking. After a bit, i got wife a small dog that just adores her and got myself a goofy yelloer Lab pup. He is now almost 3yrs old an is starting to calm down some. Lota changes inmpast few yrs too. New (to us) house with wood stove , hottuh huge fenced in backyard. Now i spend alot of my time on bike- DRZ 400, an the 4 wheeler. Semi retirement pleases me so all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.