Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
Plan on eating mine on Hogmonay.

Luckily I can eat it several ways and enjoy pretty much them all, my wife will also shape it into 'Haggis Balls' rolled in breadcrumbs, cooked in the oven and served with cherry tomatos and all drizzled in garlic butter... yum ?

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Getting caught up on this compilation of tangents.

Man, I love scrapple. Rapa was the brand growing up in the mid Atlantic. Slice it of 1/8" thick and fry it crispy with some eggs or pancakes....

I miss this guy tremendously. If anyone ever wants a real global education that's also entertaining, check out his Parts Unknown series. It was on Netflix for some time.

Fucking disgusting, all.

rotf

Nothing like the old tundra trow drop. Nowhere to hide.....

As part of a desert warfare unit, I would deploy to the Mojave for about a month per year to train, Fort Irwin.

Early one morning, I grabbed the shovel and butt floss and ambled over the hill to fertilize the terrain. About halfway through my business, I heard the rumble of approaching tracked vehicles.

I had apparently set up shop 15 meters from a rather established path of travel. All I could do was smile and wave as a battalion sized column of M-1 tanks emerged over a hill and got their laugh on for the morning.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Me
Getting caught up on this compilation of tangents.

Man, I love scrapple. Rapa was the brand growing up in the mid Atlantic. Slice it of 1/8" thick and fry it crispy with some eggs or pancakes....

I miss this guy tremendously. If anyone ever wants a real global education that's also entertaining, check out his Parts Unknown series. It was on Netflix for some time.

rotf

As part of a desert warfare unit, I would deploy to the Mojave for about a month per year to train, Fort Irwin.

Early one morning, I grabbed the shovel and butt floss and ambled over the hill to fertilize the terrain. About halfway through my business, I heard the rumble of approaching tracked vehicles.

I had apparently set up shop 15 meters from a rather established path of travel. All I could do was smile and wave as a battalion sized column of M-1 tanks emerged over a hill and got their laugh on for the morning.

View attachment 12659

Me too. I read the book first (Kitchen Confidential, hilarious) and then watched both shows religiously. He was quite an individual, a sad story but a brilliant man.

Sounds like quite the epic dook. I’ve found myself in a similar situation a few times. Most notably in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska. I was in a full arctic submersion suit doing some hydrographic surveying and had to come out of the water to piss. So there I was immobile with my dong hanging out, and a group of stick pickers (hot college girl summer hires that picked up trash around the oil field) went driving right by me. I had no choice but to smile and wave. They got quite a chuckle out of it. Because of the suit and THE SUIT ONLY!!!!!

The worst dook I ever took is a story too long to tell here, but suffice it to say it was uncomfortable, unclean, and as embarassing as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.