Had a Final Pipe Before Work the Next 3 Days.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Raylan

Lurker
Nov 16, 2020
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

So, I'll be on call for crisis for the next 65 hrs and to celebrate the holiday I decided to have a last pipe before I was on the clock - smoked my new to me Georg Jensen estate briar and a bowl of GL Pease Quiet Nights. It was very nice and relaxing took me almost 45 minutes to an hour. I'm off work (well on secondary) for the next four days starting Sat morning and then took an additional day off so I don't lose it. Then I'll get paid an extra 300 for two holiday days and turn in my end of the month travel expenses. I'll spend the bulk on Christmas presents and the travel check on a new pipe, maybe a Savinelli Tortuga. Be well and have a happy Thanksgiving and a few good smokes.

Last edited by a moderator:

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
On call for crisis stuff and you smoked the "Q-word Nights" blend... Remember you used the Q-word, not us. ;) I'll just wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and will refrain from wishing your on call time be Q.......

• Haha
Reactions: Raylan

Raylan

Lurker
Nov 16, 2020
I see some of ya'll have worked on call. You can't really explain it to people who haven't really done so.