Guess Who's Dehydrated From Severe Food Poisoning?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

stevecourtright

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2018
Evanston, IL
Not to jump in to give advice, but from personal experience avoiding anything with lactose (milk and most cheese for example) for a while is a good idea. When you have stripped all of your enzymes from your GI you can't digest the stuff and it protracts the problem. Hopefully your doctor provided a list of food that you can reintroduce while you heal up.

Reactions: BROBS

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Not to jump in to give advice, but from personal experience avoiding anything with lactose (milk and most cheese for example) for a while is a good idea. When you have stripped all of your enzymes from your GI you can't digest the stuff and it protracts the problem. Hopefully your doctor provided a list of food that you can reintroduce while you heal up.
This! and Gatorade and Probiotics

Reactions: stevecourtright

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I know what it is and it's not the old Benihana entree. You saw me post that I liked this pipe and then you went and bought it. Now you are having a guilt ridden psychosomatic reaction which will only get worse until you send me that pipe. Is pipe greed worth becoming impotent and soiling your pants at business meetings and family events? I think not. rotf

View attachment 116064
I will give you 166.86 for that pipe, what do you say?