PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I recently found out that i am a preferred member now. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but I do know that I will now be ranked with the best of the best on our forum. I can't belive it has been a year since I started posting on this fine site. Thanks to Kevin, and all the mods who make this place I call home possible. Also to everyone who has helped me along the journey we all share, thank you immensely. I genuinely love this place. We are a big family here, and I am just proud to be a part of it. So thank you all for putting up with me, and accepting me as one of your own. One last thing to mention, all gifts should be made out to Mr. Hodirty Esquire :nana:

Thanks again to all those mentioned and all you unsung heros who make this forum go round.

Josh.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Welcome to the purple area!
FYI Preferred Members have been on the forum for over a year and have over a certain number of posts. I think it is 500.
Winton

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
So you held your breath long enough and turned purple! Congratulations! I still want to

know, "preferred to what?" Anyway, good job. I think of Forums as my local pub. Much

is true, and some is stretched, but it's all meant in a spirit of friendship.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Your secret decoder ring and key to the private washroom is in the mail, along with that in the second stall from the right are the keys to your new Lamborghini. Meet you at the secret purple only spot! Welcome to the club! :rofl:

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Congrats hodirty!

Purple is usually the color old ladies wear, I'd like to think it has a different meaning here.

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Way to go Hodirty. Congrats. Always enjoy your contributions to the conversation. On the subject of "going purple", I am reminded of an old joke: What's the difference between pink and purple? Grip! :lol:

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Peck if you try to hug me whilst singing I love you I'm gonna hit you with Radice Poker! Lol

johnnyiii

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2013
hertford nc
And here I thought I was going to find a pic of a purple pipe. I'm still green and don't know no better.
Congratulations!! and happy smoking !!

Status
Not open for further replies.