PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Samuel Gawith’s Grousemoor is one of three SG tobaccos left on Smoking pipes.com. I grabbed some in a what the hell moment. Perhaps you guys were sleeping on this one and I would strike gold. Damn if was I right. You guys were sleeping and I can’t order enough of this stuff.

Bright Virginias and a topping of lemongrass, almond, rum, and tons of other flavors that weave in and out, “oh god” I have a hard time keeping up with them. Smoking it straight from the tin or allowing a dry time of different degrees! The flavor changes accordingly and I can’t decide which moisture level is the best because they all offer something different.

Grousemoor will be gone shortly. I won’t have a life time supply because I love variety. With the tin art alone giving one enough reason to acquire this lovely tobacco, I hope you that choose to initiate yourselves in to the club; enjoy!

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Samuel Gawith’s Grousemoor is one of three SG tobaccos left on Smoking pipes.com. I grabbed some in a what the hell moment. Perhaps you guys were sleeping on this one and I would strike gold. Damn if was I right. You guys were sleeping and I can’t order enough of this stuff.

Bright Virginias and a topping of lemongrass, almond, rum, and tons of other flavors that weave in and out, “oh god” I have a hard time keeping up with them. Smoking it straight from the tin or allowing a dry time of different degrees! The flavor changes accordingly and I can’t decide which moisture level is the best because they all offer something different.

Grousemoor will be gone shortly. I won’t have a life time supply because I love variety. With the tin art alone giving one enough reason to acquire this lovely tobacco, I hope you that choose to initiate yourselves in to the club; enjoy!
Sheesh. Quiet, you!

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
Lemongrass... just doesn't work for me. I tried some in a box pass years ago. Now, when I read the label, I just see Grossmore.
I don't taste any lemongrass in it. And I know lemongrass. There was always some growing in our kitchen garden when I was growing up. Maybe I'm just an inferior taster.

Anyway, there's clearly something in it you don't like. Folks, heed Cosmic's warning! You won't like it!

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
I found it to have more topping from what I could tell? It’s also a nice dark plug more akin to FVF than the golden ribbon
Lakeland variation. The tolerance spread is pretty wide. I used to try to not buy too much at once, because who knows what you'll get. If you'll read British industrial history and the development of capitalist organization, you find that chronic absenteeism on Mondays and Tuesdays was common. I'd have to assume on the job performance was on the same level. Maybe things haven't changes that much in the countryside.

beef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2021
Ontario
I've had one bowl and enjoyed it. I need to get back to it to see how I really like it. Yesterday I tried SG Perfection, and I am really in love with it. It tastes like horchata (almond, vanilla, cinnamon) from a streetside taco stand to me. Brings back some memories from my time in LA.

I have to ask, when you (OP) say grousemoor will be gone soon, do you mean that your tin will be gone or that you have heard grousemoor is done for?