PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Dang - 5 more days. I hope I don't spend my money elsewhere. I have a trip to Vegas this week too. ARGH!! :)

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Mmmm, almost picked up a new briar today, but I am holding out for the Meer. Lord, give me strength....

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I stopped in a B&M in Marble Falls, Texas today, visiting my granddaughter. As it was, the TAD bug hit me, and it was really difficult to set the Pete B-10 back in the case. Walked out of there with some Old Church, Mellow Mack, and Sutliffe Top Shelf. I could have spent more, too, except I want my meer....

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
@rigmedic1 I have picked up and put that same pipe down three times now at the store as well.. got my nording from there the other day. Let me know what you think of the old church, bought a can but haven't broken the seal on it yet..

mrdoody

Might Stick Around
May 3, 2012
MA, USA
storient FTW! can't wait to see 'em and give you my money! :) :)
i've set aside a tin of Sextant for this bad boy!
xoxo,

doody

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Bring it on Storient!
dance.gif

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
Hey Storient, I asid on the first page of this thread I didn't care what shape the guys voted on, that I wanted one. So when you post pictures I am ready, in fact that one you have pictrued just a few notes back suits me fine. Let me know,,,,,,Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.