PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavulon77

Lurker
Mar 24, 2020
IMG-20200324-WA0003.jpegIMG-20200324-WA0003.jpegHello all from Poland!
I'm about to new to the pipe smoking world lesser than six months, but enjoying thoroughly, and already have few favourites tobacco's, this is one of ten Mac baren Navy flake lek in Rattray's reserve pipe, I got it second hand and decided to smoke Burley tobaccos in it?

Pierre1965

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 6, 2020
Welcome from Missouri, USA. I've always wanted to visit your country. I studied the Russian language years ago and had friends who were studying Polish. I always thought you had a beautiful sounding language.

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation…. We had a neighbor from Poland named Slava, who grew up in our small town but moved to Chicago.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Status
Not open for further replies.