PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Hello All!
I am a relatively new member & have begun to review older content/topics and have found most very interesting. My main flavor is Virginia/Vapers, but am easily swayed to others depending on my ADHD ;). However, I've found myself enjoying Burley/Kentucky blends more & more, particularly in the mornings with my dark roast.
Recently, I've determined that the "love of the leaf" far over & above means the most vs. how polished or expensive a pipe can present. That is to say I now view my pipes a more as a tool to enjoy the smoke. Thanks to all and I look forward to future topics and discussion.
On a side note...does anyone know how to change your "user name"?
Be well my friends!

Welcome! Gorillas, if you are in fact a gorilla, tend to want to stick to just one name. Look at how many King Kong movies they've had, without changing his name once. However, seeing that you are also 007, of her Majesties Secret Service, I could see how you'd want to change the mistake of accidentally letting everyone know.

We used to have the ability to change our handles on the old format, but when they switched to the new format, we all reverted back to the one we signed up with. But, we do have a rabbit or two and a Teddy Bear. We used to have a turtle, but I haven't seen him in a while. He is kinda slow.

I hope you get it figured out. puffy

Reactions: Simmerdown☕️
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Welcome! Gorillas, if you are in fact a gorilla, tend to want to stick to just one name. Look at how many King Kong movies they've had, without changing his name once. However, seeing that you are also 007, of her Majesties Secret Service, I could see how you'd want to change the mistake of accidentally letting everyone know.

We used to have the ability to change our handles on the old format, but when they switched to the new format, we all reverted back to the one we signed up with. But, we do have a rabbit or two and a Teddy Bear. We used to have a turtle, but I haven't seen him in a while. He is kinda slow.

I hope you get it figured out. puffy
?...I’ve been called a big dumb animal before...the Moderators took good care...thanks!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.

Reactions: Simmerdown☕️
Status
Not open for further replies.