PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2017
long time lurking, first time posting, just thought i would say hello.
I've been smoking pipes for a few months now, it was rough starting out, lots of tongue bite, wasted money and frustration but, after sticking to it and finding some great resources on this site and youtube( thanks muttonchop piper) i can now say i finally know how to smoke a pipe and actually enjoy it.
so far the rewards have far outweighed the frustrations and I've reached a new level of enjoyment, relaxation and contemplation in my life.
as recommended i started out with aromatics but was left unfulfilled, sure they smell nice but i don't enjoy them. once i ventured into english and va/pers my world opened up and i look forward to many years of smoking enjoyment.
favorite blends include Stokkebyes' luxury bullseye, arango bulkan supreme, and frog morton cellar.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Gentlemen?
Who walked in?
stooges.jpg

Welcome!
jay-roger.jpg

May 4, 2015
I will have some Arango Balkan Supreme arriving Thursday. I'm looking forward to trying it. It seems like one of those "under-the-radar" blends that has some pretty stellar reviews.
Welcome!

bosmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2017
i just got a half ounce delivered this week, its my favorite english.im looking to cellar it. i suppose if your only gonna make one pipe tobacco blend, it better be damned good and in my opinion it sure is!

jasonmazzy

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2017
Welcome. I, myself, am also a luxury bulls-eye fan. For a darker take at a Navy I enjoy a S. Gawith Navy Flake.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, welcome, indeed. English is my cuppa, too, with emphasis on American blends, such as Bengal Slice, Smyrna, and a half dozen Pease and Russ Oulette blends. And a sucker for a couple of Esotericas. Arango stuff is good, but I smoked it all and need to get some more.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Welcome. You should upload an image for your profile picture. Good post, you followed the rules of capitalizing the subject line and using proper English for the most part. Watch out if you don't, lots of rules and expectations here. I love PS Bullseye. I smoke it by itself, and I use it as a mixer for blends I don't love by themselves. AVOID the PAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.