PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Hello all! I'm just getting back into pipe smoking after a long hiatus. I'm also an occasional cigar smoker, and pipes have pretty much taken over! I'm down here in southern Arizona finishing a Graduate Degree, and I've found that pipe smoking really gets the creative juices flowing when writing a dissertation. I'm still looking for some VaPer blends that appeal to me, but I already know I'm a Latakia lover, so I've been spending most of my time ( and money) on English and Balkan Blends. I have a Stanwell Bamboo bent dublin (my first pipe 10 years ago!) and a Peterson 87 Aran and I'm looking forward to building a good stable of pipes and I can report that I am already deeply afflicted by TAD!

Nov 17, 2019
SW Florida
Hello all! I'm just getting back into pipe smoking after a long hiatus. I'm also an occasional cigar smoker, and pipes have pretty much taken over! I'm down here in southern Arizona finishing a Graduate Degree, and I've found that pipe smoking really gets the creative juices flowing when writing a dissertation. I'm still looking for some VaPer blends that appeal to me, but I already know I'm a Latakia lover, so I've been spending most of my time ( and money) on English and Balkan Blends. I have a Stanwell Bamboo bent dublin (my first pipe 10 years ago!) and a Peterson 87 Aran and I'm looking forward to building a good stable of pipes and I can report that I am already deeply afflicted by TAD!
I was just in Tucson and bought my first pipe and tobacco in over 15 years at Daniels Cigar. Welcome back for both of us.

Reactions: musicman

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Queen_City_Welcome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.