PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Looking forward to being a part of this forum community. I am an online pipe merchant, and just become a sponsor here at PipesMagazine! :col::):):) Forums like this are a great resource of information and so supportive to the pipe community! Yes, I'm a chick pipe smoker! My Dad was my mentor in many things, including pipes! Cheers!
that's weird most of us smoke tobacco, never even considered smoking a baby bird. Oh well to each their own. Actually that's kind of gross if I'am being honest. Oh wait someone just told me that's probably not what you meant.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome to the site from the land of one foot in the grave Florida. I am originally from Boston which means I talk fast and am very sarcastic.
I wish you all the best in your new venture. Having been a small business owner for 27 years I do know some of the challenges you will face. If you ever need a questioned answered feel free to ask. As a new promotion how about 85% off all inventory? See what I mean.

PipeCat

Might Stick Around
Aug 1, 2020
Los Angeles Area
www.etsy.com
Welcome to the site from the land of one foot in the grave Florida. I am originally from Boston which means I talk fast and am very sarcastic.
I wish you all the best in your new venture. Having been a small business owner for 27 years I do know some of the challenges you will face. If you ever need a questioned answered feel free to ask. As a new promotion how about 85% off all inventory? See what I mean.
^Geee only 85% off?^ lol! Well, as soon as they confirm that a planet killer meteor is heading this way, I'll offer that discount! Thank you for the welcome and I might tap you for that vast business knowledge you offer! A lady never knows when she'll need the superior guidance of a man! (Clutching my pearls). :oops:See! I can be sarcastic too! :ROFLMAO: I truly appreciate the offer, despite my snarky come back!! :col:;)

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
^Geee only 85% off?^ lol! Well, as soon as they confirm that a planet killer meteor is heading this way, I'll offer that discount! Thank you for the welcome and I might tap you for that vast business knowledge you offer! A lady never knows when she'll need the superior guidance of a man! (Clutching my pearls). :oops:See! I can be sarcastic too! :ROFLMAO: I truly appreciate the offer, despite my snarky come back!! :col:;)
what sarcasm? I don't see it.

• Haha
Reactions: PipeCat

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@admin

Kevin, lets get Tobacco Treasures listed under the forum sponsors so we can get there from here.

Normally, this is a very simple thing, as it should be.

With the special set-up we have with Xenforo and Wordpress, the last time I did what should be a super simple update with a text link on the sidebar, the entire site came crashing down, and I couldn't fix it.

It was a good thing my developer was online at the time and brought the site back up.

Utterly ridiculous, I know. One of the things I hate about Xenforo, which has a ton of other great things about it.

I will have to get my developer to add the link. SMH.

Spavilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 6, 2020
Gulf Coast of Florida
Welcome from the Gulf Coast of Florida! Great, another place to spend my money! Actually really looking forward to shopping there. BTW, last I checked, Ridgewood was in Queens albeit on the border with Brooklyn, unless it was one of those twilight zone blocks that had a Brooklyn address in a Queens village which would then officially make it a “section”. For those old enough (and care) the great original sit-com “All in the Family” was set in Ridgewood, Queens and all of the opening shots were filmed there. What a super, ground-breaking show.

Reactions: PipeCat and jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Great! Harris is a champion of snark! It's a treat when he and his online pal, Peck, exchange barbs at a fast pace. Unfortunately, peckinpahombre has been mostly absent the last year or so.

Glad you are here, and best wishes on your commercial enterprise!

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
We love it when people have a decent sense of humor around here! Even better when it's a woman! You'll fit in great here! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.