PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeCat

Might Stick Around
Aug 1, 2020
Los Angeles Area
www.etsy.com
Looking forward to being a part of this forum community. I am an online pipe merchant, and just become a sponsor here at PipesMagazine! :col::):):) Forums like this are a great resource of information and so supportive to the pipe community! Yes, I'm a chick pipe smoker! My Dad was my mentor in many things, including pipes! Cheers!

PipeCat

Might Stick Around
Aug 1, 2020
Los Angeles Area
www.etsy.com
Welcome (from Brooklyn)! And thank you for doing your part here to right the gender imbalance. You may be amused to know that not only was I born in LA (and yes, Country Bladesmith, lived in LA, or more precisely NOLA), but my mother's name was Fay. Your shop looks terrific.
Well thank you on the compliment on the shop. I work hard to make it a positive experience all around. Fay, or in my case Fae, is a very old fashioned name, and I rarely hear it! My husband is from Ridgewood Brooklyn. In fact, he worked at as a tobacconist at a pipe shop in Brooklyn back in the day. The North Hampton Tobacconist. We both still smoke their customer aromatic blend! Nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.