PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. My wife and I are both from the Midwest. I'm from the Chicago area in a near n.w. suburb, and my wife is from rural far northeast Missouri, near the Iowa line and the Mississippi River. We met at University of Missouri in 1966. She spent her career in NYC and on Long Island (sometimes both), and I spent a long career after the Navy in Research Triangle Park, N.C. We married "in maturity" eleven years ago.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hello Everyone,

New poster here. Been smoking on and off for a few years, but I still consider myself a novice. I'm here to benefit from your wisdom.
Welcome!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.