PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiperBert

Lurker
Apr 30, 2022
Hello all, I'm Bert. I live in the Carolina region and am enjoying the process of learning how to smoke a pipe. I've been smoking for about half a year now. I've been blessed with some great resources and people around me, so I've had the chance to try many different types of blends, from stout English blends to sugary aromatics that are close in texture to silly putty. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge of the hobby and getting to know fellow pipe smokers. I also have interests in art and theology.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello all, I'm Bert. I live in the Carolina region and am enjoying the process of learning how to smoke a pipe. I've been smoking for about half a year now. I've been blessed with some great resources and people around me, so I've had the chance to try many different types of blends, from stout English blends to sugary aromatics that are close in texture to silly putty. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge of the hobby and getting to know fellow pipe smokers. I also have interests in art and theology.
Welcome from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.