PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolna, U.S. Now is a good time to decide on a pipe purchase strategy, whether to accumulate a full rotation at mid- or lower prices or to buy pipes gradually at the higher end, whatever that means in your budget. Most of mine are at the mid- and lower range, with a few higher end (to me) pipes like Ferndown, Ser Jacopo, and Kemperling. You may want to play this by ear, but you have more of a choice starting out. Happy smoking.

Reactions: danimalia and Gecko

Gecko

Can't Leave
Dec 6, 2019
Sweden
Welcome aboard from central North Carolna, U.S. Now is a good time to decide on a pipe purchase strategy, whether to accumulate a full rotation at mid- or lower prices or to buy pipes gradually at the higher end, whatever that means in your budget. Most of mine are at the mid- and lower range, with a few higher end (to me) pipes like Ferndown, Ser Jacopo, and Kemperling. You may want to play this by ear, but you have more of a choice starting out. Happy smoking.

Thanks! I'm looking at mid to low range pipes right now. Not planning on buying anything over 150 $ (more like around 50-100 $) until I learn more about pipes, pipesmoking and my preferences. The Stanwell was gifted me and the other two were around 50 bucks each.

Aug 1, 2012
Welcome. I spent a lot of time in Sweden visiting the wife's relatives over the last few years. They even gave us a hard time about being from the show about meeting your obscure American relatives. I loved Gothenberg and Falkenberg as well as the little villages where the family lived.

I still have to get to the west side of the country and get a shrimp sandwich.

The roads there are amazing by the way. It was one of the easiest countries in Europe to drive across. The naked cyclops statue was one of the more interesting parts of the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.