PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko

Can't Leave
Dec 6, 2019
Sweden
Recently switched to pipes after 15 years of smoking cigars. Still very much learning the basics of this art (like keeping your pipe lit).
I seem to prefer non aros which is convenient as my wife likes the smell of latakia but so far thinks aros stink.

I have a straight Stanwell Sterling, a Nording Compass and a bent Peterson System that I love in spite of it showing signs of the infamous Peterson qc. More will surely be added soon. PAD is strong.

Looking forward to learning more from this forum with its great resource of knowledge and all the good people here.

Edit: spelling

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Welcome from Sunny Arizona! I can relate to the PAD. I am on my fourth since back to pipe smoking only a few months ago. When I got back into it I figured one would be it for a while. Then got given two, then carved my own.. now looking at my next carve LOL!

Enjoy the hobby and show us some of your pipes! (please)

Reactions: Gecko
Thank you all for the welcome :)

The want is strong for a Savinelli Bing's favorite and maybe a a straight Peterson System and maybe a cheap Parker... I shall try to control myself or I will not have any money left for tobacco which would be counter productive ;)

Self restraint? phhh, we don't practice Self-restraint on this forum! That is what Credit cards are for! puffy

Pipe-Hound

Lurker
Nov 15, 2019
Spokane, WA
Welcome from the Evergreen State, Spokane WA!

I was warned when I got here that I would most likely accumulate more pipes and tobacco. My pipe collection has gone from 4 to 6 and I've got a good start on a cellar! I've been here for less than a month! :oops:

Reactions: Gecko
Status
Not open for further replies.