PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central N.C. I was stationed in Long Beach where my minesweeper was home ported during an ancient war. The hull was wood but we didn't have sails. I too like Savinelli pipes, good sturdy durable factory pipes with Italian style.

Reactions: NomadOrb

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
Welcome aboard from central N.C. I was stationed in Long Beach where my minesweeper was home ported during an ancient war. The hull was wood but we didn't have sails. I too like Savinelli pipes, good sturdy durable factory pipes with Italian style.

Thank you! That sounds amazing. I've always had an appreciation for wooden ships.

Kingdom Dokha

Lurker
Jan 15, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm new to these forums, but I've been into pipes for 5 years on and off now.

I have a love affair with Savinelli pipes, and I pretty much enjoy all types of tobacco blends. The blend I'm currently smoking the most of is Orlik Golden Sliced as the weather changes.

I wanted to give a huge thank you to all the members here, as many Google searches led me here over the years.

Happy piping!

Love the profile image. That's the classic Arabic medwakh smoker. So iconic in the dokha/shisha/Arabic tobacco community

Reactions: NomadOrb
Status
Not open for further replies.