PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
Hello everyone! I'm new to these forums, but I've been into pipes for 5 years on and off now.

I have a love affair with Savinelli pipes, and I pretty much enjoy all types of tobacco blends. The blend I'm currently smoking the most of is Orlik Golden Sliced as the weather changes.

I wanted to give a huge thank you to all the members here, as many Google searches led me here over the years.

Happy piping!

stbruno70

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
Welcome to the wit and wisdom of the forums.

Should your travels ever take you to Norcal, please look up the Golden Gate Pipe Club.

Reactions: NomadOrb

Brew&Briar

(Urban Briar)
Jan 3, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
I don't. I haven't really branched out much online. Are there any that you recommend?
There is the Los Angeles Pipe Club, Which I meet up with sometimes - You can find them on instagram, I dont believe there is a website. I have heard word on this forum of one on the West Side, closer to the beach cities..

Reactions: NomadOrb

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
There is the Los Angeles Pipe Club, Which I meet up with sometimes - You can find them on instagram, I dont believe there is a website. I have heard word on this forum of one on the West Side, closer to the beach cities..

I just looked them up, they meet pretty close to me. I'm near Pasadena, so I'll try and stop by their next meet up. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.