PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingwizard

Lurker
Aug 11, 2019
Hi every one. Looking forward to talking with you all. Been smoking pipes for 3 years but I still have a lot to learn.

smokingwizard

Lurker
Aug 11, 2019
Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I live near Apple Valley & Big Bear. On here using my wife’s IPhone & I am not used to using it, so spelling and errors may be showing up here. Lol.

Eventually I will get it down.....my fingers are too big :roll:

smokingwizard

Lurker
Aug 11, 2019
I just bought 2 tins of Father Dempsey, 1 Presbyterian, 1 Balkan Blend, 1 N Rockwell Portrait and 4 oz of Match Nightcap. I also got one of those Stanwell Beachwood pipes styled from WW2 era when briar was scarce. I may never smoke it & looks good in my collection, for historic value. Last month I bought a Perterson Irish Harp which I love to look at & have not smoked it yet, and it may take years before I do, if at all. I have 16 pipes in all 11 of which are smokeable & 6 are churchwarden wizard pipes to go with my wizard persona. Lol My HCA Stanwell Calabash Came with both the short and the long churchwarden stems. I have only smoked it 3 or 4 times and have had it for 2 plus years. As some of you know it is a $300 pipe so I don’t want to smoke it much. Anyway, that’s just some of my pipes and tobaccos. It’s good to be here on this forum to be able to share my pipes & tobacco hobby with other smokers.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I spent some Navy time in San Diego and Long Beach, which took me in turn to big L.A., and I've been back in later years to San Diego and L.A. Took in a gritty arts event in L.A. in an evening on business travel, unusual and unique. I seriously considered U. Cal at San Fran after the Navy, but landed instead in Greensboro, N.C. Welcome aboard from central N.C.

p40warhawk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2019
Welcome from Lake Forest, CA!!

Good to have you here, am very new myself...

Great Place!

smokingwizard

Lurker
Aug 11, 2019
Still learning how to use & post on this forum. Don’t have the “quote” thing down yet. But I want to say welcome also to (szconrad) another new guy. I hope we can be new guy friends on here. :puffy: Also welcome to (p40warhalk) another new guy here & a new friend I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.