PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewerZach

Might Stick Around
Feb 23, 2020
Shelby, North Carolina
yes sir. ill be there. we should try and get a group together to hit up a brewery in raleigh post show. Raleigh has our fair share.
That would rule. I'll definitely bring some of mine that we can drink on. I've got a few up there that I've needed to visit to drop some liquid off as well. The Trophy dudes are buds. Alex (brewer) loves cigars/ pipe tobacco. Let's get up!

hymnchimney

Might Stick Around
Feb 18, 2020
Morganton, NC
That would rule. I'll definitely bring some of mine that we can drink on. I've got a few up there that I've needed to visit to drop some liquid off as well. The Trophy dudes are buds. Alex (brewer) loves cigars/ pipe tobacco. Let's get up!
Shew, I'd love to join you guys but I'm not sure my wife or my wallet would allow it. I'll see if I can't squirrel away some money and try and work it out anyway, though. Perhaps I'll just have to drive separate and dip out early.

BrewerZach

Might Stick Around
Feb 23, 2020
Shelby, North Carolina
Shew, I'd love to join you guys but I'm not sure my wife or my wallet would allow it. I'll see if I can't squirrel away some money and try and work it out anyway, though. Perhaps I'll just have to drive separate and dip out early.
I'd love it if you could ride along even. $10 to get in and It'll be fun to just see what shit we can get into

Status
Not open for further replies.