PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipe-Hound

Lurker
Nov 15, 2019
Spokane, WA
Pipe-Hound, love the Spokane area. My grandparents retired there from Ukiah in the 70's. Beautiful seasons!

Hey GCW, yep, I lived in the SF Bay Area growing up where there were two seasons, wet and dry. Spokane celebrates all four seasons and I love that about this place. With that said, winter at times seems to be a little long! My sons snowboard all winter and they love winter here! Its about perspective, lol!

Living in Tacoma, have you ever met up with the Seattle Pipe Club? We have a time share in Ocean City and when the times correspond, I plan on showing up to one of their meetings/events.

Reactions: GCW

GCW

Can't Leave
Nov 17, 2019
Seattle
Hey GCW, yep, I lived in the SF Bay Area growing up where there were two seasons, wet and dry. Spokane celebrates all four seasons and I love that about this place. With that said, winter at times seems to be a little long! My sons snowboard all winter and they love winter here! Its about perspective, lol!

Living in Tacoma, have you ever met up with the Seattle Pipe Club? We have a time share in Ocean City and when the times correspond, I plan on showing up to one of their meetings/events.

Haven't been to a SPC meeting yet though I really have no excuse since they meet up 5 minutes from where we live. The next gathering is 2nd Wed. of next month. Might look into attending though its always a bit nerve racking to be the new guy.

Reactions: Pipe-Hound

Pipe-Hound

Lurker
Nov 15, 2019
Spokane, WA
Haven't been to a SPC meeting yet though I really have no excuse since they meet up 5 minutes from where we live. The next gathering is 2nd Wed. of next month. Might look into attending though its always a bit nerve racking to be the new guy.

No, you're looking at this all wrong! LOL! I found that most pipe smokers allow you a honeymoon period, where you can explain every mishap by saying, "Never mind me, I'm the new guy!"

Reactions: GCW

GCW

Can't Leave
Nov 17, 2019
Seattle
No, you're looking at this all wrong! LOL! I found that most pipe smokers allow you a honeymoon period, where you can explain every mishap by saying, "Never mind me, I'm the new guy!"

Definitely will be a treat to be around some of the smoking veterans and certainly if Joe Lankford shows up!

Reactions: Pipe-Hound
Status
Not open for further replies.