PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VON

Lurker
Sep 11, 2021
Romania
Welcome from KC in the USA. Remember if all the people who smoke aromatics quit tomorrow that's the end of all pipe tobacco.
Well...I think it's a physiological condition that I reject any kind of aromatics. I wasn't able to smoke menthol cigarettes, all the Light type of cigarettes, aromatic cigarillos(vanilla, cherry, chocolate....) because of a sensation of throat burning. Camel, Marlboro, Rothmans, Dunhill and everything square and tough were my brands of choice. When I light the first bowl of Captain Black I felt that burning and the chemical aroma... Maybe was the wrong aromatic to start with...

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I think you are missing my point. If all the people who smoke aromatics quit smoking (that's over 80% of us) the tobacco companies would be out of business by nightfall.

Reactions: VON

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from the one foot in the grave state Florida.

I still smoke a couple of Camel 99 cigarettes at night before bed. I also smoke 4-6 bowls of pipe tobacco every day. If I am awake, I am smoking something.
I am not sure where you buy your tobacco but I would recommend trying Capstan Blue Flake, Peterson Flake, Peterson Navy Rolls and Mac Baren Old Dark Fired. All of those flakes should be easy to get and they are all deep in my cellar.

Reactions: VON
Status
Not open for further replies.