PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VON

Lurker
Sep 11, 2021
Romania
Good morning/day/evening(that's because we're here operating from diffrent timezones?) gents!
I've entered into pipe universe four months ago after more than 25 years of smoking cigarettes, trying to change the routine and to experiece something new...
and SOMETHING it is!!!
Love puffing (cutting out cigarettes for about a pack in three days), enjoying english blends ,but not aromatics, smoked from both new and estate/old refurbished pipes.
Glad to join this community and, as Casablanca finale...I hope this is the begining of a beautiful friendship!

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
G'day and welcome from Oz.

After many failed quit attempts off a 30-40 a day cig addiction, switching to a pipe over 11 years ago finally got me off them for good.

Reactions: VON

Daydreamer

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2021
Indiana
Good morning/day/evening(that's because we're here operating from diffrent timezones?) gents!
I've entered into pipe universe four months ago after more than 25 years of smoking cigarettes, trying to change the routine and to experiece something new...
and SOMETHING it is!!!
Love puffing (cutting out cigarettes for about a pack in three days), enjoying english blends ,but not aromatics, smoked from both new and estate/old refurbished pipes.
Glad to join this community and, as Casablanca finale...I hope this is the begining of a beautiful friendship!
Welcome to the forums!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina U.S. I prefer non-aromatic to aromatic blends, but I enjoy the occasional "tobacco forward" aromatic as a change of pace. I think you'll enjoy Forums. I always learn something about pipes, tobacco, and many unrelated subjects.

Reactions: Duck and VON

Duck

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2021
Edinburgh
Welcome to the forum, Von. I too have quit cigarettes since taking up the pipe, though it's not my first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.