PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. My mom is from the East Liberty neighborhood of Pittsburgh. I like the pipe, and +1 on the clubs in the background! Also, it would appear that your avatar is either Karl Marx, Johannes Brahms, or God from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Which is it?

Enjoy the journey!
always assume that every avatar picture is a selfie. It may not be accurate but trust me it's way more fun that way.
Seriously which of these is more fun chatted with a cat and a pipe, or chatted with a guy that has a picture of a cat and some guy that has a picture of a pipe.

ouiaboi

Lurker
Nov 16, 2021
Pennsylvania
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. My mom is from the East Liberty neighborhood of Pittsburgh. I like the pipe, and +1 on the clubs in the background! Also, it would appear that your avatar is either Karl Marx, Johannes Brahms, or God from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Which is it?

Enjoy the journey!
You have a wonderful eye for detail but I believe I'll have to defer to @anotherbob 's take on this and work with the assumption that I could grow such a beard or be so German ?

Status
Not open for further replies.