PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwussow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 7, 2021
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Hello everyone. My name is Jack and I was born and raised in a small town near New Orleans, Louisiana. I currently live in Salt Lake City, Utah with my wife and our two dogs. A Husky possibly Malamute mix named Mischka, and a German Shepard-boxer mix named Penny. Both are rescues, love em dearly.

For the last 10 years or so I have only smoked corncobs, but I hope to change that this holiday season. If my wife takes the hints. I would also like to one day track down a pipe from my birth year.

A few tobaccos I enjoy are MacBaren Navy Flake (first tin I ever bought), C&D Autumn Evening, C&D Black Frigate, PS LNF, and Sutliff Match Victorian. I also enjoy trying out new blends, my SP wishlist is a mile long.

I have lurked here for a few years and thought it about time to say hello to all you friendly folks.
Welcome from Wisconsin! I love Utah, and I have family in Sandy and Salt Lake City.

I used to only have corncobs and a couple of meerschaums, but I finally purchased a few nice briars, and I love them. Not sure I will ever turn back.

Also, wonderful to hear you have rescues. My wife and I have a Doberman that is a rescue, and we both volunteer for Doberman Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin.

Reactions: gentlemancob

gentlemancob

Might Stick Around
Apr 21, 2020
Utah
I really appreciate the warm welcome, thank you.

Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I have a friend who grew up in New Orleans, retired to Stuttgart, Germany, and has now moved back to Louisiana just across Lake Pontchatrain from the city.

Man it can be such a small world, I’m grew up on the north shore of Lake Pontchartrain.

Welcome from Wisconsin! I love Utah, and I have family in Sandy and Salt Lake City.

I used to only have corncobs and a couple of meerschaums, but I finally purchased a few nice briars, and I love them. Not sure I will ever turn back.

Also, wonderful to hear you have rescues. My wife and I have a Doberman that is a rescue, and we both volunteer for Doberman Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin.

I will try to add in a briar soon, I just wanted to get my smoking technique down. Faster than I thought I ended up just trying all kinds of tobacco instead.

Volunteering is really a great thing, I should help out like that. My good friend growing up had a Doberman, was a loyal and protective dog.
Welcome from Las Vegas

View attachment 94175

Haha, I have been meaning to get down to Vegas for a weekend. I the West Coast Pipe show comes back soon.

Reactions: kcghost
Status
Not open for further replies.