PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentlemancob

Might Stick Around
Apr 21, 2020
Utah
Hello everyone. My name is Jack and I was born and raised in a small town near New Orleans, Louisiana. I currently live in Salt Lake City, Utah with my wife and our two dogs. A Husky possibly Malamute mix named Mischka, and a German Shepard-boxer mix named Penny. Both are rescues, love em dearly.

For the last 10 years or so I have only smoked corncobs, but I hope to change that this holiday season. If my wife takes the hints. I would also like to one day track down a pipe from my birth year.

A few tobaccos I enjoy are MacBaren Navy Flake (first tin I ever bought), C&D Autumn Evening, C&D Black Frigate, PS LNF, and Sutliff Match Victorian. I also enjoy trying out new blends, my SP wishlist is a mile long.

I have lurked here for a few years and thought it about time to say hello to all you friendly folks.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I have a friend who grew up in New Orleans, retired to Stuttgart, Germany, and has now moved back to Louisiana just across Lake Pontchatrain from the city.

Reactions: gentlemancob

Inspired Idler

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Denver, CO
Welcome from Colorado!

My cobs outnumber my briars 10:1. I think I'll always prefer a cob. You probably will too considering you've smoked them exclusively for 10 years!

Reactions: gentlemancob
Status
Not open for further replies.