PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papdal

Lurker
Sep 16, 2021
Ohio
Hello all. Born and raised in rural Ohio and live about 2 blocks from where I was born (60 years ago(!)). I've dabbled with a couple cobs over the last few years. Every time I'd google a pipe related question, I'd find a thread or three from this forum....I really appreciate the friendly, helpful attitude. Figured I'd join up. I'm thinking of expanding my horizons a bit...and could use some knowledgeable friends to bounce some things off of.

Thanks to all of you for the willingness to share your experience with us that have no pipe smoking friends to pester. :)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I've been to Toledo, Cleveland, and suburban Westlake in Ohio, and through the state on the interstate. My uncle took me and my cousin to see the erstwhile Indians, my second major league game after the White Sox at home in Chicago.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello all. Born and raised in rural Ohio and live about 2 blocks from where I was born (60 years ago(!)). I've dabbled with a couple cobs over the last few years. Every time I'd google a pipe related question, I'd find a thread or three from this forum....I really appreciate the friendly, helpful attitude. Figured I'd join up. I'm thinking of expanding my horizons a bit...and could use some knowledgeable friends to bounce some things off of.

Thanks to all of you for the willingness to share your experience with us that have no pipe smoking friends to pester. :)
I was in Cleveland once saw a great show. One of the last peak fame line-up shows of Faith No More. They where incredible. Oh and their drummer smoked a calabash during the show.

papdal

Lurker
Sep 16, 2021
Ohio
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I've been to Toledo, Cleveland, and suburban Westlake in Ohio, and through the state on the interstate. My uncle took me and my cousin to see the erstwhile Indians, my second major league game after the White Sox at home in Chicago.
Thanks for the welcome. I'm located about half way between Columbus and Toledo. I've been to Cleveland many times for baseball games, but grew up a Detroit Tiger fan. My dad and his family were Michiganders...putting me in the unfavorable position of rooting for U of M in the middle of Buckeye country. But I honor my family roots and journey on...

Reactions: jpmcwjr

papdal

Lurker
Sep 16, 2021
Ohio
I was in Cleveland once saw a great show. One of the last peak fame line-up shows of Faith No More. They where incredible. Oh and their drummer smoked a calabash during the show.

I've been to a few concerts throughout the state, I've seen Springsteen in Cinci, Columbus and Cleveland throughout the years... but never saw a drummer smoke a pipe. :)

Reactions: anotherbob

Mike D

Might Stick Around
May 12, 2020
I'm just about half way between Columbus and Toledo . Town of Upper Sandusky in Wyandot County.
Welcome from Mansfield, OH! Been to Upper Sandusky many times......used to play them in Sports back in High School. Originally from Galion.

Reactions: papdal
Status
Not open for further replies.