PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2020
Greetings fellow smokers.

As the name implies, I am a preacher as well as a professional classical musician.

I recently picked up pipe smoking again after having laid it down some 20 years ago. Six months into the more recent iteration and I realized how much I missed it. I’m still a novice in a lot of ways, so I’m looking forward to learning and just hearing what other pipe smokers have to say. Cheers.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. My wife spent her adult career in NYC and on Long Island writing for Newsday and New York Newsday when that was published, and has frighteningly detailed knowledge of the city. We once stayed a night at the New York Arts Club which is not a hotel, on her connections. Stay well and stay safe.

Reactions: hauntedmyst

Dallas Wynn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 19, 2019
NW Arkansas
Greetings fellow smokers.

As the name implies, I am a preacher as well as a professional classical musician.

I recently picked up pipe smoking again after having laid it down some 20 years ago. Six months into the more recent iteration and I realized how much I missed it. I’m still a novice in a lot of ways, so I’m looking forward to learning and just hearing what other pipe smokers have to say. Cheers.
Welcome from Arkansas! What instrument(s) do you play? I am subscribed to a few Padre pipers on YouTube. Stay safe up there and happy piping.

Status
Not open for further replies.