PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina and welcome aboard. I had a shipmate in the Navy, a fellow radioman, from Helena, Montana. We stood radio watches off Vietnam aboard our minesweeper for months at a time sustained by "underway replenishment" from oilers.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I've been a pipe smoker for 59 years. I'm partial to Peterson's pipes, but I have and smoke a great many other brands as well. Looking forward to some friendly interchange, and I'm often in need of advice.
Hi. Ah Petersons one of the more deviding of the brands. People like me go nuts for them and others seem to think they're in league with the devil and make their pipes out of cardboard carved by drunken lunatics.

• Haha
Reactions: Highlandpiper

Yadkin1765

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2022
Maine
Warm winter howdy from Maine. I got kin, two nieces, grew up out in Hobson. Echo the sentiments of jealousy, beautiful country out there. Welcome.

orvet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2023
Willamette Valley of Oregon
Welcome from the beautiful Willamette Valley Oregon! If I were to move away from Oregon, probably because of the politics, Montana is high on my list of places I might like to move. I have a grandson up around Troy and our daughter and kids lived in Libby and Helena for many years. My wife and I have had many enjoyable trips to Montana visiting grandkids. Also done a little fishing up there, it was top notch!