PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Welcome from Florida USA. You might want to look at 4noggins.com and smokingpipes.com for possible sources for tobacco.

True!

Someone else asked also, but I wonder what customs’ stance on tobacco imported for private citizens is in Indonesia?

One way to find out, but I’d hate for Nedo to lose money or get into trouble over something like that if it’s forbidden.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Welcome & glad to have you, Nedo! If you've got a map of the old US of A handy, I'm from SC, the little triangle on the east coast between Georgia & North Carolina. Specifically I'm in the pointy end on the upper left. Don't worry about your English; it's probably better than that of some of the folks over HERE! -laugh-

Bill

Nedo

Lurker
Dec 9, 2019
Welcome from Florida USA. You might want to look at 4noggins.com and smokingpipes.com for possible sources for tobacco.

Thanks for the recommendation cigrmaster!
What a wide variety of tobacco & pipes, really triggering my level of impulsiveness to add more LOL :ROFLMAO:

Hope that soon I could order one or two briar pipes from that sites to start my arsenals :)

True!

Someone else asked also, but I wonder what customs’ stance on tobacco imported for private citizens is in Indonesia?

One way to find out, but I’d hate for Nedo to lose money or get into trouble over something like that if it’s forbidden.

To be honest I never have any experience in ordering tobacco related content from abroad. But..... here in

Indonesia the bureaucracy for customs or taxes are terrible.. They can easily unbox your international package,

reappraisal it, hold it and in the end asking for extra charge..? Even for common hobby things like RC and toys..

So I can imagine what would happened with tobacco related contents.. But I guess that ordering some pipes

from international seller will be much less stressful than the tobacco itself.. Really envy you guys!

Welcome & glad to have you, Nedo! If you've got a map of the old US of A handy, I'm from SC, the little triangle on the east coast between Georgia & North Carolina. Specifically I'm in the pointy end on the upper left. Don't worry about your English; it's probably better than that of some of the folks over HERE! -laugh-

Bill

Thanks Bill! really appreciate your kind words! Hope that by joining this forum I could improve my english LOL ?

Reactions: diamondback

indoeuro

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Central Texas
Hi everybody! Hope y'all are doing well!

Been pipe smoking in just couple of weeks, yes Im totally new to this hobby.. My first attempt were Sillems's Black and Lane 1 Q, from my newbie's point of view I thought that those aros are good enough as a starter to this hobby, though it were on the very mild category.. Untill a week ago when I ordered a bulk pack of Ashton Artisan's, first I was so curious because of the unlit smell of it.. Kinda tangy but much more complex than the aros (and i like it).. First time I smoked this Ashton Artisan's Blend and I just blown away by its flavour, its aroma.. wow just wow.. For me, its my very first experience for such a complex and flavorful tobacco blend.. Yup I smoked cigar, but the experience that I got from this blend is totally different..

So Im really happy to join this forum hoping that I can learn alot about this new hobby..

FYI, here in Jakarta or Indonesia in general, there are only few of people that pipe smoking, most of the people here do vaping or regular cigarette. So most of them are thinking that a person who pipe smoking is kinda weird in public, but I dont really care LOL

Sorry for my poor english and such a long introduction! Have a good day everybody :)
Welcome to the forum! Don't be afraid to ask anything, we are here to help.

Reactions: diamondback
Status
Not open for further replies.