PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spranglang

Lurker
Feb 23, 2021
Hello Pipe Smokers!

I'm smoking a wee bit of Picayune tonight. Must ration it!
I saw the thread about emailing D&R to ask them to bring it back. I already sent them a message, sobbing about the loss of this blend. Never received an answer.
But I am also enjoying a 1 year old can of Jackknife Plug, recently acquired. This one is a keeper!

Cheers!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Greetings from Illini born, Illini bred! (Livingston Co.)

Where are you?

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Hello Pipe Smokers!

I'm smoking a wee bit of Picayune tonight. Must ration it!
I saw the thread about emailing D&R to ask them to bring it back. I already sent them a message, sobbing about the loss of this blend. Never received an answer.
But I am also enjoying a 1 year old can of Jackknife Plug, recently acquired. This one is a keeper!

Cheers!
I feel your pain. Some of my favorite blends are from Drew Estate, discontinued four years ago now. Having to ration it is a bummer, but what can you do? Fortunately, there's a cornucopia of blends out there which aren't going anywhere. Errr...I'm looking around for some wood to knock on. puffy

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I grew up in suburban Cook County, walking distance to Edison Park borough of Chicago, and both sets of grandparents lived in nearby Lake County. Welcome aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.