Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLman

Lurker
Dec 15, 2020
Hey guys just joined,I’ve been smoking a pipe for four years,came from smoking cigars but still enjoy those to I also use nasal snuff when I’m at work,pretty much like any good tobacco ?
My favorite blends at the moment are dunhill dark flake,marlin flake,l.j perettis no.8 slices,and Mac barens rustica is growing on me.
I’ve been lurking on this site for a while now and finally decided to make a account.
Attached are pics of my cellar and my pipes.I look forward to getting to know people that love pipe smoking as much as me.3D76AD21-5C4F-4208-B0C9-7944597FD2C4.jpeg1D8AFCE8-0E29-49BF-AC26-71D39C9207B6.jpeg4373489C-9B13-45A6-B568-AB47FAEE60AD.jpeg1C010895-6985-430E-8A59-46BC86120197.jpeg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Sarasota. There is a section in Tampa that is great for cigar smokers with stores and lounges. Think twice about buying pipe tobacco as there is an 85% wholesale tax on pipe tobacco and there is no tax on cigars, not one dime. The cigar lobby backed by the Newman and Fuente families is strong and smart and are really good people.

FLman

Lurker
Dec 15, 2020
Welcome from Sarasota. There is a section in Tampa that is great for cigar smokers with stores and lounges. Think twice about buying pipe tobacco as there is an 85% wholesale tax on pipe tobacco and there is no tax on cigars, not one dime. The cigar lobby backed by the Newman and Fuente families is strong and smart and are really good people.
My wife and me used to go to Ybor on our days off before we had our kid,our favorite spot was tabanero cigars they roll some good cigars,and my wife loves they’re coffee and tampa sweet hearts is pretty awesome to you can always find hard to get fuentes there,and the family runs it great people.

highwaycobbery

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2015
North cacallaky
Hey guys just joined,I’ve been smoking a pipe for four years,came from smoking cigars but still enjoy those to I also use nasal snuff when I’m at work,pretty much like any good tobacco ?
My favorite blends at the moment are dunhill dark flake,marlin flake,l.j perettis no.8 slices,and Mac barens rustica is growing on me.
I’ve been lurking on this site for a while now and finally decided to make a account.
Attached are pics of my cellar and my pipes.I look forward to getting to know people that love pipe smoking as much as me.View attachment 55518View attachment 55519View attachment 55520View attachment 55521
Sorry, no one like that on this forum. Love the stash cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.