PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander McBragg

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2021
Wisconsin
If you know of or hear about a smoker friendly cabin/lodge/site up in those parts, there are a handful of us who would love to have a bowl and a toddle at the end of a good day's hike.
Well I’m not sure there anything like that sadly. But my back yard in front of the fire would do great for a group if ever anyone wanted to visit door county

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Welcome! I'm in the process of moving to MKE so I'll get to enjoy your home area sometime soon. The New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red is a truly amazing beer made with those amazing Door County cherries.
Coincidentally, when I was in Door County last week, I picked up 10 pounds of Balaton cherries from Choice Orchards to add to a Flanders Red Ale that I brewed last December. The folks there were very friendly and helpful, having hand-picked, stemmed, and frozen them for me until I could pick them up during my visit. I will bottle it in mid-November.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Aug 1, 2012
Coincidentally, when I was in Door County last week, I picked up 10 pounds of Balaton cherries from Choice Orchards to add to a Flanders Red Ale that I brewed last December. The folks there were very friendly and helpful, having hand-picked, stemmed, and frozen them for me until I could pick them up during my visit. I will bottle it in mid-November.
So can I drop over for one? I can offer esoterica...?

jwussow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 7, 2021
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Hi Everyone
my name is Mike. I‘ve been a pipe smoker on and off for over 20 years. My love for pipes started as a young boy when I was given a pipe To play Sherlock Holmes from my dad. I loved how it felt in my hand and that has never gone away. Thanks for letting me join
Welcome from Pewaukee, Wisconsin!

Reactions: captainsousie

Daydreamer

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2021
Indiana
Hi Everyone
my name is Mike. I‘ve been a pipe smoker on and off for over 20 years. My love for pipes started as a young boy when I was given a pipe To play Sherlock Holmes from my dad. I loved how it felt in my hand and that has never gone away. Thanks for letting me join
Welcome from Indiana!

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
PiperMike,

I finally joined the forums just today. I'm up in Niagara, WI, and take my family out to Door County several times a year. If you're ever up my way, PM me if you'd like to meet over a bowl or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.