PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp267nh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2019
Connecticut
Welcome from Connecticut! I used to live in Wisconsin and would go up to Sister Bay and Bailey's Harbor every summer. Sure miss it. Beautiful place! Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: SBC

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hi Everyone
my name is Mike. I‘ve been a pipe smoker on and off for over 20 years. My love for pipes started as a young boy when I was given a pipe To play Sherlock Holmes from my dad. I loved how it felt in my hand and that has never gone away. Thanks for letting me join
Glad you are here!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Greetings! I’ve been in Wausau for 5 years and still haven’t been out to Door County. Maybe this summer. I’ve heard it’s beautiful. Happy piping as the weather turns warm this week!

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Very cool about the cherries. Sturgeon Bay
The cherries came from Choice Orchards in Sturgeon Bay. The folks at Choice Orchards (owned by Seaquist, I think) were super nice, harvesting and freezing the cherries for me until I was in the area a few weeks later. I ended up leaving the cherries in for much longer then expected. I just bottled the beer and think it's going to be superb.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi Everyone
my name is Mike. I‘ve been a pipe smoker on and off for over 20 years. My love for pipes started as a young boy when I was given a pipe To play Sherlock Holmes from my dad. I loved how it felt in my hand and that has never gone away. Thanks for letting me join
Another Mike!

I'm sorry I didn't get a welcome off to you sooner. Enjoy the forum!

GawithPiper

(NOVAPipe)
Jan 24, 2022
USA
Hi Everyone
Hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.