PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjc623

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 24, 2014
New York
Welcome Sir from New York you have landed in the most informative pipe site forum on the planet.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Attachments

• 1608777369623.png
    1608777369623.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 0

UncleRJ

Might Stick Around
Dec 13, 2020
Central Ohio
Greetings from the Cayman Islands.

I see Mr. Brog pipes quite frequently now. How do they smoke?

Glad you asked!

I have three of them at the moment. My first was the Old Army 21 with the Rustic Walnut Finish and Windscreen (which really works in strong winds. No risk of Burnout.) While I write this, I am happily puffing on my #13 Dezerter with Pecan finish. They have a bit of a sweet taste until you have a cake.

They do not disappoint!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
<< Snipped bits out >>
I did my research and ordered a Missouri Meerschaum Diplomat "Apple" from Amazon.

Once I had that in hand, I needed Advice and pipe tobacco and I was lucky enough to end up at Barclays Pipe, Tobacco and Cigar. (Hopefully it's ok to post the name of the shop as I have no affiliation with them other than being a loyal customer).
<< Snipped bits out >>

Yes, adding the name is a good thing. So would location of the shop.

Speaking of which:
You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.