PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawyer66

Can't Leave
Nov 21, 2020
Grand Cayman
Greetings from the Cayman Islands!

I got back into pipes with a MM Legend 5th Avenue Straight with Sutliff Molto Dolce around a month ago. I still have the cob as well as a Legend Bob Roy bent. Both pipes are great smokers. Glad to have you here!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Attachments

• 1609515547783.png
    1609515547783.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Sup

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
The Bay Area!
You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
Hi, i have been a pipe smoker for a whole month on my MM cob diplomat. I have been enjoying Carter Hall and some Captain Black original.

Nice to meet you guys here.
Welcome from Fresno, California! What part of “the people’s republic of CA” are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.