PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Tailpipe

Lurker
Jan 27, 2020
British Columbia
..... A tin of premium pipe tobacco, with about twenty bowls in it, costs about as much as two or three premium cigars, so to me, it's better smoking at lower cost.

This was also a consideration for me. I had been getting cigars shipped to my hotels when in the US. Even a mediocre stick adds up when you need to herf your way through the whole thing because you don't want to waste it. Coming back to half a stogie after 24 hours is always a disappointment, especially so if it was a premium cigar.

I am finding a sweet, fresh 20 minute bowl is way more economical and the whole experience is always top shelf. Weather permitting of course.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.

Got to Whistler for the first time this Summer, and Vancouver for the third time. Great Province!

Reactions: Hot_Tailpipe

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Hi neighbour. I am out in Poco.
Oh nice! Well ya I do have a bunch of pipes I'm restoring, if you are looking. Not to expensive, just paying for the cost and a bit for my time to restore them. I can send you some info if you are interested. I am also bringing them to the Vancouver pipe club, which I have decided to join, at their next meeting. Feb 20th.

Hot_Tailpipe

Lurker
Jan 27, 2020
British Columbia
Oh nice! Well ya I do have a bunch of pipes I'm restoring, if you are looking. Not to expensive, just paying for the cost and a bit for my time to restore them. I can send you some info if you are interested. I am also bringing them to the Vancouver pipe club, which I have decided to join, at their next meeting. Feb 20th.
Thanks for the offer, but I'll probably just stick to one more new one until I am afflicted with NPAS.

After reading the rules more closely, as well as a few threads in which sensitive fellers were offended by images that were tastefully provocative... I changed my avatar - lest I repeat my first week at university and be suspended with the label persona nongrata.

Status
Not open for further replies.