PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Model 29

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2021
pennsylvania
Pennsylvania,that is. I began pipes in 1975,drifted in and out, sometimes with cigars also.My favorites are English blends,with an occasional affair with Black Cordial.
I retired in 2020 from 23 years in a major wood shop,operating shapers,beaders,band saws,chop saws,table saws. The remarkable thing is I still have ten fingers.Many of my associates were not as fortunate.
I am glad to meet you all.
Kind regards,terry

pipesandscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 29, 2010
Northeast PA
Pennsylvania,that is. I began pipes in 1975,drifted in and out, sometimes with cigars also.My favorites are English blends,with an occasional affair with Black Cordial.
I retired in 2020 from 23 years in a major wood shop,operating shapers,beaders,band saws,chop saws,table saws. The remarkable thing is I still have ten fingers.Many of my associates were not as fortunate.
I am glad to meet you all.
Kind regards,terry
Greetings from Northampton County!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. It sounds like you have all the expertise for carving pipes, although you may have had enough of that sort of thing. Whatever you do, keep your fingers if possible.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo terry - welcome from West Chester in Chester County. You might be interested in the Lehigh Valley Pipe Club, which meets 4th Tuesdays at The Wooden Match in downtown Bethlehem. We have quite a few regulars that come in from Berks, even from Lebanon. Hope to see you this next month.

hp
les

• Love
Reactions: woodsroad
Status
Not open for further replies.