PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Welcome Murdock! Glad to see you made it over! This forum is an absolute wealth of information and an incredible community. I know you have a question related to meerschaum shank crack repair and their are plenty of both repair and meerschaum experts on this forum. I would encourage you to post your question and my guess is you will get some recommendations very soon!

We can also help you clean up the oxidation on that vulcanite in your pic! hahaha.

Glad to see another Alaskan member, and look forward to hopefully seeing you at the next monthly Alaska Pipe Club meeting! Where are you in AK?

Murdock Ruml

Lurker
Nov 21, 2019
Anchorage, AK
Welcome Murdock! Glad to see you made it over! This forum is an absolute wealth of information and an incredible community. I know you have a question related to meerschaum shank crack repair and their are plenty of both repair and meerschaum experts on this forum. I would encourage you to post your question and my guess is you will get some recommendations very soon!

We can also help you clean up the oxidation on that vulcanite in your pic! hahaha.

Glad to see another Alaskan member, and look forward to hopefully seeing you at the next monthly Alaska Pipe Club meeting! Where are you in AK?

I’ll post about the meerschaum after I read around here some more. The answer may already be here.
As far as the oxidation, I like the color that it’s turned. The brown goes with the pipe nicely. I’ll eventually clean it, or at least the tip to get rid of the bitter taste.
Greetings!
hopefully you have some 12 year old baccy boxed up as well!
Sadly all my tobacco was tossed.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
I’ll post about the meerschaum after I read around here some more. The answer may already be here.
As far as the oxidation, I like the color that it’s turned. The brown goes with the pipe nicely. I’ll eventually clean it, or at least the tip to get rid of the bitter taste.

Sadly all my tobacco was tossed.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.